Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September... already? Are you falling into reading?

My word, I don't know where August went. Er - Well, maybe I do. I think I was in the writing cave attempting to overhaul and do some work. At least, the good news is that now we are hitting the downward swing of heat. I'm hoping that once we get past the 15th of the month, we will see those bliss filled days of 75 to 80 degree weather and less humidity. ( Yeah, I know I'm in the south. )

With those more comfortable days, more of us are likely to get out in the yard and enjoy the muted sunshine. What better way to enjoy a good book! With that in mind, I'm going to be picking up books from Marin Thomas, Barbara Daile White, Kristian Higgins, Hope Ramsey, Karen Hawkins,Markee Anderson. I hope you'll give me a holler and tell me who you are planning to spend your September with.

Until next time, Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment